1. Mozaffarian V. Identification of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants of Iran, Farhang Moaser, 2013. (In Persian)
2. Al-Sheibany I, Kadeem K, Abdullah A. Isolation and Identification of Volatile oils from Iraqi Thyme (Thymbra Spicata) and study the antimicrobial activity. Nat. J. Chem. 2005;18:289-298.
3. Jalili A, Jamzad Z. Red Data Book of Iran. A Preliminary Survey of Endemic, Rare and Endangered Plants species in Iran, Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands (RIFR) Publication, 1999. (In Persian)
4. Shelef L.A. Antimicrobial effects of spices. Food Safety. 1983;6:29-44.
5. Akin M, Oguz D, Saracoglu H.T. Antibacterial Activity of Essential oil from Thymbra spicata var. spicata L. and Teucrium polium (Stapf Brig.). Int. J. Pharma. App. Sci. 2010;1:55-58.
6. Baser KHC. Essential oils of Anatolian Labiatae: a profile. Acta Hortic. 1993;333:217-238.
7. Akkol EK., Avci G, Küçükkurt I, Keleş H, Tamer U, Ince S, Yesilada E. Cholesterol-reducer, antioxidant and liver protective effects of Thymbra spicata L. var. spicata.J. Ethnopharmacol. 2009;126:314-319.
8. İnan M, Kirpik M, Kaya DA, Kirici S. Effect of Harvest Time on Essential Oil Composition of Thymbra spicata L. Growing in Flora of Adıyaman. Adv. Environ. Bio. 2011;5:356-358.
9. Unlu M, Vardar-Unlu G, Vuralb N, Donmezc E, Ozbas Z. Chemical composition, antibacterial and antifungal activity of the essential oil of Thymbra spicata L. from Turkey. Nat. Prod. Res. 2009;23:572-579.
10. Tumen G, Ermin N, Ozek T, KurkGuoglu M, Baser KHC. Composition of Essential Oils from Two Varieties of Thymbra spicata L. J. Essent. Oil Res. 1994;6:463-468.
11. Kizil S. Determination of essential oil variations of Thymbra spicata var spicata L., naturally growing in the wild flora OG East Mediterranean and Southeastern Anatolia regions of Turkey. Indust. Crops Prod. 2010;32:593-600.
12. Baydar H, Sagdic O, Ozkan G, Karadogan T. Antibacterial activity and composition of essential oils from Origanum, Thymbra and Satureja species with commercial importance in Turkey. Food Control. 2004;15:169-172.
13. Dogan S, Turan P, Dogan M, Arslan O, Alkan M. Partial characterization of peroxidase from the leaves of thymbra plant (Thymbra spicata L. var. spicata). Eur. Food Res. Technol. 2007;225:865-871.
14. Azirak S, Karaman S. Allelopathic effect of some essential oils and components on germination of weed species. Acta Agri Scand. 2008;1:88-92.
15. Adams RP. Identification of Essential Oil Components by Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectroscopy. Allured Publ. Corp., Carol Stream, IL. 1995.
16. Daneshvar-Royandezagh, S, Khawar KM, Ozcan S. In vitro micro propagation of garden thyme (Thymbra spicata L. var. spicata L.) collected from southeastern Turkey using cotyledon node. Eq & Biotec. 2009;3:1319-1321.
17. Muller-Riebau JF, Berger BM, Yegen O, Cakir C. Seasonal Variations in the Chemical Compositions of Essential Oils of Selected Aromatic Plants Growing Wild in Turkey. Agric. Food Chem. 1997;45:4821-4825.
18. Tonçer Ö, Kızıl S. Determination of yield and yield components in wild thyme (Thymbra spicata L. var. spicata) as influenced by development stages. Hortic. Sci. 2005;32:100-103.
19. Smallfield BM, Van Klink JW, Perry NB, Dodds KG. Coriander spice oil: effects of fruit crushing and distillation time on yield and composition. Agric.Food Chem. 2001;49:118-123.
20. Marković T, Chatzopoulou P, Šiljegović J, Nikolić M, Glamočlija J, Ćirić A, Soković M. Chemical Analysis and Antimicrobial Activities of the Essential Oils of Satureja thymbra L. and Thymbra spicata L. and their main components. Arch Biol Sci. 2011;63:457-464.
21. Ozel MZ, Gogus F, Lewis AC. Subcritical water extraction of essential oils from Thymbra spicata. Food Chem. 2003;82:381-386.