1. Lu C, Wang W, Jia Y, Liu X, Tong Z, Li B. Inhibition of AMPK/Autophagy Potentiates Parthenolide‐Induced Apoptosis in Human Breast Cancer Cells. J C biochem. 2014;115:1458-1470.
2. Wang W, Adachi M, Kawamura R, Sakamoto H, Hayashi T, Ishida T, Imai K., Shinomura Y. Parthenolide-induced apoptosis in multiple myeloma cells involves reactive oxygen species generation and cell sensitivity depends on catalase activity. Apop. 2006;11:2225-2240.
3. Czyz M, Lesiak‐Mieczkowska K, Koprowska K, Szulawska‐Mroczek A, Wozniak M.Cell context‐dependent activities of parthenolide in primary and metastatic melanoma cells. Brit J pharma. 2010;160:1144-1160.
4. Jin X, Qiu L, Zhang D, Zhang M, Wang Z, Guo Z, Deng C, Guo C. Chemosensitization in non‐small cell lung cancer cells by IKK inhibitor occurs via NF‐κB and mitochondrial cytochrome c cascade. J cell and mol med. 2009;13:4596-4610.
5. Anderson JC, Farland BC, Gladson CL. New molecular targets in angiogenic vessels of glioblastoma tumours. Exp Rev Mol Med. 2008;10:23-40.
6. Nakshatri H, Rice SE, Bhat-Nakshatri P. Antitumor agent parthenolide reverses resistance of breast cancer cells to tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand through sustained activation of c-Jun N-terminal kinase. Onco. 2004;23:7330-7350.
7. Sweeney CJ, Mehrotra S, Sadaria MR, Kumar S, Shortle NH, Roman Y, Sheridan C, Campbell RA, Murry DJ, Badve S. The sesquiterpene lactone parthenolide in combination with docetaxel reduces metastasis and improves survival in a xenograft model of breast cancer. Mol can ther. 2005;4:1004-1020.
8. Guzman M L, Rossi R M, Karnischky L, Li X, Peterson D R, Howard D S, Jordan C T. The sesquiterpene lactone parthenolide induces apoptosis of human acute myelogenous leukemia stem and progenitor cells. Blood. 2005;105:4163-4180.
9. Neelakantan S, Nasim S, Guzman M L, Jordan C T, Crooks P A. Amino parthenolides as novel anti-leukemic agents: Discovery of the NF-κB inhibitor, DMAPT (LC-1). Bio & med chem lett . 2009;19:4346-4360.
10. Hewamana S, Alghazal S, Lin T , Clement M, Jenkins C, Guzman M L, Jordan C T, Neelakantan S, Crooks P A, Burnett A K. The NF-κB subunit Rel A is associated with in vitro survival and clinical disease progression in chronic lymphocytic leukemia and represents a promising therapeutic target. Blood. 2008;111:4681-4700.
11. Ramachandran C, Resek A P, Escalon E, Aviram A, Melnick S J. Potentiation of gemcitabine by Turmeric Force™ in pancreatic cancer cell lines. Onco Rep. 2010;23:1529-1540.
12. Shanmugam R, Jayaprakasan V, Gokmen‐Polar Y, Kelich S, Miller K.D, Yip‐Schneider M, Cheng L, Bhat‐Nakshatri P, Sledge GW, Nakshatri H. Restoring chemotherapy and hormone therapy sensitivity by parthenolide in a xenograft hormone refractory prostate cancer model. The Prost. 2006;66:1498-1510.
13. Sweeney C, Li L, Shanmugam R, Bhat-Nakshatri P, Jayaprakasan V, Baldridge L A, Gardner T, Smith M, Nakshatri H, Cheng L. Nuclear factor-κB is constitutively activated in prostate cancer in vitro and is overexpressed in prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia and adenocarcinoma of the prostate. Clin Can Res. 2004;10:5501-5520.
14. Kim K W, Cho M L, Kim H R, Ju J H, Park M K Oh H J, Kim J S, Park S H , Lee S H , Kim H Y. Up‐regulation of stromal cell–derived factor 1 (CXCL12) production in rheumatoid synovial fibroblasts through interactions with T lymphocytes: Role of interleukin‐17 and CD40L–CD40 interaction. Arth & Rheu. 2007;56:1076-1090.
15. Suvannasankha A, Crean C D, Shanmugam R, Farag S S, Abonour R, Boswell H S, Nakshatri H. Antimyeloma effects of a sesquiterpene lactone parthenolide.Clin Can Res. 2008;14:1814-1830.
16. Zhang S, Ong CN, Shen HM. Critical roles of intracellular thiols and calcium in parthenolide-induced apoptosis in human colorectal cancer cells. Can Let . 2004;208:143-154.
17. Parada-Turska J, Paduch R, Majdan M, Kandefer-Szerszeñ M, Rzeski W. Antiproliferative activity of parthenolide against three human cancer cell lines