1. Spiegel-Roy P, Goldschmidt EE. The Biology of Citrus. Cambridge University Press. 1996.
2. Dugo G, Mondello L. Citrus Oils: Composition, Advanced Analytical Techniques, Contaminants and Biological Activity. CRC Press, Taylor and Francis group, Boca Raton. 2010.
3. Varnam A, Sutherland JM. Beverages: Technology, Chemistry and Microbiology, Springer Science & Business Media, New York. 2012.
4. Karadeniz F. Main organic acid distribution of authentic citrus juices in Turkey. Turk J Agric Fore. 2004;28:267-271.
5. Preedy VR, Watson RR, Pate VB. Nuts and Seeds in Health and Disease Prevention, Academic Press, London. 2011.
6. Rostagno MA, Prado JM. Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications, Royal Society of Chemistry, London. 2013.
7. Barry GH, Castle WS, Davies FS. Rootstocks and plant water relations affect sugar accumulation of citrus fruit via osmotic adjustment. J Am Soc Hortic Sci. 2004;129:881-889.
8. Rees D, Farrell G, Orchard J. Crop Post-harvest: Science and Technology, Perishables, Vol 3, John Wiley & Sons, Uk. 2012.
9. Zhi-long XU, Shi-ying SU, Hua-lin YI. Effects of different rootstocks on tree growth and fruit quality of kumquat . J Huazhong Agric Univ. 2014;33:32-35.
10. Koh JS, Kim CS, Ko MS, Yang YT. Manufacture of processed foods and its quality characteristics from kumquats, a Citrus variety produced in Cheju. Korean J Food Sci Technol. 1993;25:33-38.
11. Tang CH, Lu MH, Tsai WH. A new variety of Kumquat (Fortunella crassifolia swingle) tainung No.1 Citrin . J Taiwan Agric Rec. 2013;62:83-91.
12. Mashayekhi K, Sadeghi H, Akbarpour V, Atashi S, Mousavizadeh SJ, Abshaei M, Nazari Z. Effect of some citrus rootstocks on the amount of biochemical composition of Parson Brown and Mars Oranges in Jiroft. J Hortic Sci. 2013;27:9-17.
13. Navarro JM, Perez-Perez JG, Romero P, Botla P. Analysis of the changes in quality in mandarin fruit, produced by deficit irrigation treatments. Food Chem. 2010;119:1591–1596.
14. Legua P, Fornerb JB, Hernandeza FCA, Forner-Giner MA. Total phenolics, organic acids, sugars and antioxidant activity of mandarin (citrus clementina Hort. ex Tan.) variation from rootstock. Sci Hort. 2014;174:60-64.
15. Yesiloglu T, Yılmaz B, Cimen B, Incesu M. Influences of rootstocks on fruit quality of ‘Henderson’ grapefruit. Turk Agric Nat Sci. 2014;1:1322-1325.
16. Yildiz E, Kaplankiran M, Demirkeser TH, Toplu C, Uysal-Kamiloglu M. Performance of '‘Rio Red’' grapefruit on seven rootstocks in the eastern mediterranean region of Turkey. J Agr Sci Tech. 2014;16:897-908.
17. Siddiq M. Tropical and Subtropical Fruits: Postharvest Physiology, Processing and Packaging. John Wiley & Sons. 2012.
18. NPCS Board of Consultants & Engineers. Handbook on Citrus Fruits Cultivation and Oil Extraction. Asia Pacific Business Press Inc. 2009.
19. Chichester CO, Mrak EM, Stewart GF. Advances in Food Research, Volume 9. Academic Press. 1960.
20. Webber HJ, Batchelor LD. The Citrus Industry. University of California Press. 1965.
21. Ladaniya M. Citrus Fruit: Biology, Technology and Evaluation. Academic Press. 2008.
22. Van-Wyka AA, Huysamera M, Barry GH. Extended low-temperature shipping adversely affects rind colour of ‘Palmer Navel’ sweet orange [Citrus sinensis (L.) Osb.] due to carotenoid degradation but can partially be mitigated by optimising post-shipping holding temperature. Postharvest Biol Technol. 2009;53:109–116.
23. Al-Jaleel A, Zekri M, Hammam Y. Yield, fruit quality, and tree health of ‘Allen Eureka’ lemon on seven rootstocks in Saudi Arabia. Sci Hort. 2005;105:457–465.
24. Muhtaseb J, Ghnaim H. Effect of four rootstocks on fruit quality of sweet orange c.v. 'Shamouti' under Jordan valley conditions. Emir J Agric Sci. 2006;18:33-39.
25. Kumar D, Singh BP, Kumar P. An overview of the factors affecting sugar content of potatoes. Ann Appl Biol. 2004;145:247-256.
26. Salter A, Wiseman H, Tucker G. Phytonutrients, John Wiley & Sons. New York. 2012.
27. Maloney VJ, Park JiY, Unda F, Mansfield SD. Sucrose phosphate synthase and sucrose phosphate phosphatase interact in planta and promote plant growth and biomass accumulation. J Exp Bot. 2015;1-12.
28. Roa AR, Garcia-Luis A, Barcena JLG, Huguet CM. Effect of 2,4-D on fruit sugar accumulation and invertase activity in sweet orange cv. Salustiana.Aust J Crop Sci. 2015;9:105-111.
29. Tomala K, Andziak J, Jeziorek K, Dziuban R . Influence of rootstock on the quality of 'Jonagold' apples at harvest and after storage . J Fruit Ornam Plant Res. 2008;16:31-38.
30. Hutchings JB. Food Colour and Appearance, Springer Science & Business Media, New York. 2011.
31. Gross J. Pigments in Vegetables: Chlorophylls and Carotenoids.Springer Science & Business Media, New York. 2012.