1. Hosseini SR, Najafi N, Ustan, SH. Chromium in soil, plants and human. Zeitun Tech Agric Mag 2011; 222, 9-15.
2. Mortimer CH. General chemistry, Metals and metallurgy, Transition metal, 6th Edition, Wadsworth Publishing Company. 1986.
3. Peralta JR, Gardea Torresdey JL, Tiemann KJ, Gomez E, Arteaga S, Rascon E. Uptake and effects of five heavy metals on seed germination and plant growth in alfalfa (Medicago sativa) L.B Environ Contam Toxicol. 2001; 66:727-734.
4. Sharma DC, Sharma CP. Chromium uptake and its effects on growth and biological yield of wheat. Cereal Res Commun. 1993;21:317-321.
5. Rojhan MS. Diseases Treatment with Herbs, Khayam Publishing House, 8th Edition. 1994.
9. Kalantari H. Melissa officinalis, Zeitun training and promotion magazine (Ministry of Agricultural Jihad). 2005;164:40-44.
10. Zargari A. Medicinal plants, University of Tehran Publishing House, Volume 4, 6th edition. 1997.
19. Ghorbanzade N, Haghni GM, Lakzian A, Fotovat A, Availability of nitrogen and iron- rich soil with blood meal and effects on growth of corn, Water and Soil Magazine (Agricultural Science and Technology). 2008;22:175-186.
20. Said-Al Ahl HAH, Mahmoud A. Effect of zinc and / or iron foliar application on growth and essential oil of sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum L.) under salt stress, Ozean J Appl Sci. 2010; 3:97-111.
21. Hochmuth G. Iron (Fe) Nutrition of Plants. 2011; This document is SL353, one of a series of the Soil and Water Science Department, Florida Cooperative Extension Service, Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, University of Florida. Original publication date. http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu.
24. Plant nutrition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
25. Morgan, D. What is Plant nutrition
27. Basirizade MH. The role of micronutrients in agricultural and horticultural products, Zeitun Tech Agric Mag. 2011; 222:52-58.
30. Merzouk B, Gourich B, Madani K, Vial Ch, Sekki A. Removal of a disperse red dye from synthetic wastewater by chemical coagulation and continuous electrocoagulation. A comparative study, Desalination 2011;272:246–253.
31. Akbal F, Camc S, Copper. Chromium and nickel removal from metal plating wastewater by electrocoagulation, Desalination 2011;269:214–222.
32. Kobya M, Gebologlu U, Ulu F, Oncel S, Demirbas E, Removal of arsenic from drinking water by the electrocoagulation using Fe and Al electrodes, Electrochimica Acta 2011;56:5060–5070.
33. Canizares P, Jimenez C, Martínez F, Rodrigo M, Saez C. The pH as a key parameter in the choice between coagulation and electrocoagulation for the treatment of wastewaters. J Haz Mat. 2009;163:158–164.
34. Sasson MB, Calmano W, Adin A. Iron-oxidation processes in an electroflocculation (electrocoagulation) cell. J Haz Mat. 2009;171:704–709.
35. Zodi S, Potier O, Lapicque F, Leclerc JP. Treatment of the industrial wastewaters by electrocoagulation: Optimization of coupled electrochemical and sedimentation processes. Desalination 2010;261:186–190.
36. Arroyo MG, Perez-Herranz V, Montanes MT, García-Anton J, Guinon JL. Effect of pH and chloride concentration on the removal of hexavalent chromium in a batch electrocoagulation reactor. J Haz Mat. 2009;169:1127–1133.
37. Sun L, Miznikov E, Wang L, Adin A. Nickel removal from wastewater by electroflocculation-filtration hybridization. Desalination 2009;249:832–836.
38. Nemerow N, Dasgupa A. Industrial and hazardous waste treatment. International Thomson Publishing. 1991.
39. Prakash Kushwaha J, Chandra Srivastava V, Deo Mall I. Organics removal from dairy wastewater by electrochemical treatment and residue disposal. Sep Pur Technol. 2010;76:198–205.
40. Tchamango S, Nanseu-Njiki CH, Ngameni E, Hadjiev D, Darchen A. Treatment of dairy effluents by electrocoagulation using aluminium electrodes. Sci Total Environ. 2010;408:947–952.
41. Ayhan Sengil I, Kulac S, Ozacar M. Treatment of tannery liming drum wastewater by electrocoagulation. J Haz Mat. 2009;167: 940–946.
42. Sundarapandiyan S, Chandrasekar R, Ramanaiah B, Krishnan S, Saravanan P. Electrochemical oxidation and reuse of tannery saline wastewater. J Haz Mat. 2010;180:197–203.
43. Hanafi F, Assobhei O, Mountadar M. Detoxification and discoloration of Moroccan olive mill wastewater by electrocoagulation. J Haz Mat. 2010;174:807–812.
44. Tezcan Un U, Savas Koparal A, Bakir Ogutveren U, Electrocoagulation of vegetable oil refinery wastewater using aluminum electrodes. J Environ Manag. 2009;90:428–433.
45. Merzouk B, Madani Kh, Sekki A. Using electrocoagulation - electroflotation technology to treat synthetic solution and textile wastewater, two case studies. Desalination 2010;250:573–577.
46. Bhaskar Raju G, M. Thalamadai Karuppiah M, Latha SS, Latha Priya D, Parvathy S, Prabhakar S. Electrochemical pretreatment of textile effluents and effect of electrode materials on the removal of organics. Desalination 2009;249:167–174.
47. Katal R, Pahlavanzadeh H. Influence of different combinations of aluminum and iron electrode on electrocoagulation efficiency: Application to the treatment of paper mill wastewater. Desalination 2011;265:199–205.
48. Ludvik J. Regional Programme for Pollution Control in the Tanning Industry in South-East Asia. The Scope for Decreasing Pollution Load in Leather Processing. United Nations Industrial Development Organization. 2000.
49. Standard Methods for the examination of water and wastewater, Prepared and published jointly by American public health association, American water works association, Water environment federation, Managing editor, Mary Ann H. Franson. 2005; 21st Edition.