1. Omidbeigi R. Production and processing of medicinal plants Approaches (Vol.1). Fekre rooz Press, 2000; 283 pages.
2. Akbarinia A, khosravifard M, Ashorabadi A, Babakhano P. Effect of irrigation on yield and agronomic characteristics of Black Cumin (Nigella sativa). J Medic Aroma Plants. 2003;21:65-73.
3. Bannayan M, Nadjafi F, Azizi M, Tabrizi L, Rastgoo M. Yield and seed quality of Plantago ovate and Nigella sativa under different irrigation treatments. Industrial Crops and Products, 2008;27:11-16.
4. TerziA, Coban S, Yildiz F, Ates M, Bitiren M, Taskin A, Aksoy N. Protective effects of Nigella sativa on intestinal ischemia-reperfusion injury in rats, J Invest Surg, 2010;23:21-27.
5. DavazdahEmami S, MajnoonHossein N. Cultivation and production of some medicinal and spice plants. Tehran University Press. 2008;300 pages.
6. Hornick SB. Use of organic amendments to increase the productivity of sand and gravel soils: Effect on yield and composition of sweet corn. American J Altern Agri. 1998;3:156-62.
7. Rodriguez MS, Lopez-Real JM, Lee, HC. Composted organic wastes for spring wheat (Triticum aestivum cv. Canon) production. 3rd ESA congress, 1994; Abano-Padova.
8. Arun KS. A Handbook of Organic Farming Pub. Agrobios, India. 2002.
9. Husband C. Organic Production of Herbs. Presented at the Prairie Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Conference. 1996;3-5 March. Olds, Alberta.
10. Mallanagouda B. Effects of N. P.K and fym on growth parameters of onion, garlic and coriander. J Medic Aroma Plant Sci. 1995;4:916-11.
11. Griffe P, Metha S, Shankar D, Organic production of medicinal, aromatic and dye-yielding plants (MADPs): Forward. Preface and Introduction, FAO. 2003.
12. Befrozfar MR, Habibi D, Asgharzadeh A, Sadeghi- Shoae M, Tookalloo MR. Vermicompost, plant growth promoting bacteria and humic acid can affect the growth and essence of basil (Ocimum basilicum L.). Annals Bio Res. 2013;4:8-12.
13. Baruah S, Dutta J. Nanotechnology applications in sensing and pollution degradation in agriculture. Env Chem Letters. 2009;7:191-204.
14. Derosa MR, Monreal C, Schnitzer, M, Walsh R, Sultan Y. Nanotechnology in fertilizers. Nature Nanotechnol. 2010;5:91.
15. Monica RC, CremoniniR. Nanoparticles and higher plants. Caryologia. 2009;62:161-165.
16. Monreal CM. Nano fertilizers for Increased N and P Use Efficiencies by Crops. p. 12-13. In summary of information currently provided to MRI concerning applications for Round 5 of the Ontario Research Fund-Research Excellence program. 2010.
17. Pandey AC, Sanjay SS, Yadav R.S. Application of ZnO nano particles in influencing the growth rate of Cicer arietinum L. J Exp Nano sci. 2010;5:488-497.
18. Shaalan MN. Influence of biofertilizers and chicken manure on growth, yield and seeds quality of (Nigella sativa L.) plants. Egyp J Agric Res. 2005; 83:811-828.
19. Cacilia R, Juarez R, Craker L, Mendoza A. Humic substances and moisture content in the production of biomass and bioactive constituents of Thymus vulgaris L. Arti culocientifico. 2013;4:183-188.
21. Arancon Q, Edwards CA, Lee S, Byrne R. Effects of humic acids from vermicomposts on plant growth. European J Soil Bio. 2006;42:865-869.
22. Akbar nezhad F, Astarayi A, Fotovat A, NasiriMahalati M. Effects of sewage sludge compost and urban solid waste on yield and yield components of black herbs. J Agri Res. 2009;8:767-761.
23. Keshavarz N, Baghayi N, Ghafari M. Effect of foliar applications of chelated iron nano-organic fertilizer on quantitative and qualitative properties of dryl and wheat. First National Conference on Modern opicsin Agriculture. 2011. Saveh Islamic Azad University.
24. Nazaran MH, Khalaj H, Labafi MR, Shamsabadi M, RazaziA. Investigation of iron chelatednano-organic fertilizer spraying time effect on quantitative and qualitative dryl and wheat. Second National Conference on Application of Nanotechnology in Agriculture. Seed and Plant Improvement Institute. Karaj. 2009; 16th to 15th October.
25. Ghorbani S, Khazayi HM, Kafi M, BanayanAval M. Effect of Humic acid in irrigation water on yield and yield components of maize. J Ecol. 20102;1:131-123.
26. Baghayi N, Keshavarzan N, Nazaran, MM. Effect of Khazranano-chelated iron fertilizer on yield and yield components of rice (Shirudi var.). First National Conference on Modern Topicsin Agriculture. Saveh Islamic Azad University. 2011.
27. Sanchez–Sanchez A, Sanchez–Andreu J, Juarez M, Jorda J, Bermudez D. Imporvement of iron uptake in table grape by addition of humic substancecs. J Plant Nut. 2006; 29:259-272.
28. Khoram Del S, kuchaki A, NasiriMahalati M, Ghorbani R. Effect of biofertilizers on growth indices of black cumin. J Agric Res. 2008;6:294-285.
29. Shaban SHA, Manal FM, Afifi, HMN. Humicacid Foliar application to Minimize soil applied fertilization of surface- irrigated Wheat. J Agri Sci.2009;5:207-210.
30. Prasad TNVKV, Sudhakar P, Sreenivasulu Y, Latha P, Munaswamy V, Raja Reddy K, Sreeprasad TS, Sajanlal PR, Pradeep T. Effect of nano scales Zinc Oxide on the germination, growth and yield of peanut. J Plant Nut, 2012;35:905-927.
31. Zhang L, Hong F, Lu S, Liu C. Effect of nano TiO2 on strength of naturally aged seeds growth of spinach. Biological Trace Element Research 2005;105:83-91.
32. El-Ghamry A, Kamar M, El- Hai A, Khalid G. Amino and humic acids promote growth, yield and disease resistance of faba bean cultivated in clayey soil. Aust J Basic Appli Sci. 2009;3:731-739.
33. Razazi A, Labafi M R, Mehrabi Z, Nazaran M H, Khalaj H. Effect of nano-iron chelated fertilizer on yield of saffron. Eleventh Congress of Agronomy. 2010; Martyr Beheshti University. 2th to 4th of Augus.
34. Ayas H, Gulser F. The effect of sulfur and humic acid on yield components and macronutrient contents of spinach. J Bio Sci. 2005;5;801-804.
36. Musazadeh M, Baradaran R, Seghatoleslami MM. Investigation of density and spraying time effects on the yield and yield components and harvest index of Nigella sativa L. J Agric Res. 2009;8:42-48.