1. Martinez E, Carbonell MV, Amaya JM. Static magnetic field of barley [Hordeum vugare L.]. Electro and Magnetobiol. 2000;19:271-277.
2. Morimitsu M, Shiomi K, Matsunaga M, Colloid J. Interface Sci. 2000;229: 641.
3. Jones DB, Bolwell GP, Gilliat GJJ. Amplification, by pulsed Electromagnetic fields, of plant growth regulator induced Phenylalanine Ammonia-Lyrase during differentiation in suspension cultured plant cells. Bioelectromagnetics. 1986;5:1-12.
4. Alexander MP, Doijode SD. Electromagnetic field, a novel tool to increase germination and seedling vigour of conserved onion [Allium cepa L.] and rice [Oryza sativa L.] seeds with low viability. Plant Genetic Resources Newsletter. 1995;104:1-5.
5. Carbonell MV, Martinez E, Amaya JM. Stimulation of germination in rice [Oryza sativa L.] by a static magnetic field. Electro-Magnetobiol. 2000;19:12-128.
6. De Souza A, Casate R, Porras E. Effect of magnetic treatment of tomato seeds [Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.] On germination and seedling growth [in Spanish]. Invest Agr: Prod. Prot. Veg. 1999;14:67-74.
7. Habibi Z, Konoz E. Methods of chemistry laboratories, Tehran. 1996. pp 880.
8. Noran R, Shani R, Lin I. The effect of irrigation with magnetically treated water on the translocation of minerals in the soil. Magn. Electr. Sep.1996;7:109-122.
9. Arbabian S, Majd A, Falahian F, Samimi H. The effect of magnetic field on germination and early growth in three varieties Arachis hypogaea. Journal of Biological Science. 2001;2:3227-3535.
10. Lin IJ and Yotvat J. Exposure of irrigation and drinking water to magnetic field with controlled power and direction. J. Magn. Magn. Mater.1990;83:525-526.
11. Danilov V, Bas T, Eltez M, Rizakulyeva A. Artificial magnetic field effects on yield and quality of tomatoes. Acta Hortic. 1994;366:279-285.
12. Esitken A, Turan M. Alternating magnetic field effects on yield and plant nutrient element composition of strawberry [Fragaria _ ananassa cv. camarosa]. Acta Agric. Scand., Sect. B, Soil Plant Sci. 2004;54:135-139.
13. Duarte Diaz CE, Riquenes JA, Sotolongo B, Portuondo MA, Quintana EO, Perez R. Effects of magnetic treatment of irrigation water on the tomato crop. Hortic. Abst. 1997; 69:494.
14. Chang KT and Weng CI. An investigation into structure of aqueous NaCl electrolyte solutions under magnetic fields. Comput Mater Sci. 2008;43:1048-1055.
15. Nasher SH. The Effect of Magnetic Water on Growth of Chick-Pea Seeds Eng. & Tech. 2008;26.
16. Kleps C. Soil water balance and evapotranspiration-production relationship for potatoes. 13Th Conference of the European Association for Potato Research. 1996;601-602.
17. Rokhinson E, Gak E, Klygina L. Agricultural magnetic treater for seeds and water. International Agrophysics. 1994;8:305-310.
18. Coon JST and Ernst E. Herbs for serum cholesterol reduction: a systematic view. Journal of Family Practice. 2003;52:468-478.
19. Gebhardt, R. Anticholestatic activity of flavonoids from artichoke and their metabolites. Medical Science Monitor.2001;7:316-320.
20. Brown JE, Rice Evans CA. Free Radical Res.1998;29:247-255.
21. Gebhardt R, Fausel M. Toxicology In Vitro.1997;144:279-286.
22. McDonald S, Prenzler PD, Autolovich M, Robards K. Phenolic content and antioxidant activity of olive extracts. Food Chemistry.2001;73:73-84.
23. Chang C, Yang M, Wen H, Chern J. Estimation of total flavonoid content in propolis by two complementary colorimetric methods. J Food Drug Analaysis. 2002;10:178-182.
24. Koleva II, van beek TA, Linssen JPH, De groot A, Evstatieva N. Screening of plant extracts for antioxidant activity: A comparative study on three testing methods. Phytochem. Anal. 2002;13:8-17.
25. Atak C, Emiroglu O¨, Aklimanoglu S, Rzakoulieva A. Stimulation of regeneration by magnetic field in soybean [Glycine max L. Merrill] tissue cultures. J Cell Mol. Biol. 2003;2:113-119.
26. Fomicheva VM, Zaslavskii VA, Govarun RD, Danilov VI. Dynamics of RNA and protein synthesisin the cells of the root meristem of the pea, lentil and flax. Biophysics. 1992 a;4:649-656.
27. Fomicheva VM, Govorun RD, Danilov VT. Proliferative activity and cell reproduction in the root meristerm of pea, lentil and flax in the conditioning of screening the geomagnetic field. Biophysics. 1992 b;37:645-648.
28. Belyavskaya NA. Ultrastructure and calcium balance in meristem cells of pea roots exposed to extremely low magnetic field. Adv. Space Res. 2001;28:645-650.
29. Ahmed Ibrahim M. Effects of Magnetized Low Quality Water on Some Soil Properties and Plant Growth. International Journal of Research in Chemistry and Environment.2013;3:140-147.
30. Atak C, Danilov V, Yurttas B, Yalçn S, Mutlu D, Rzakoulieva A. Effects of magnetic field on soybean [Glycine max L.Merrill] seeds. Com JINR. Dubna. 1997. 1-13.
31. Gubbels GH. Seedling growth and yield response of flax, buckwheat, sunflower and field pea after pre seeding magnetic treatment. Can. J. Plant Sci. 1982;62:61-64.
32. Namba K, Sasao A, Shibusawa S. Effect of magnetic field on germination and plant growth. Acta Horticulture. 1995;399:143-147.
33. Oldacay S, Erdem G. Evaluation of chlorophyll contents and peroxides activities in I (Helianthus annuus L.) genotypes exposed to radiation and magnetic field. Pak. Jof ApplSci. 2002;10:934- 937.
34. Özalpan A, Atak, C, Yurttas B, Alikamanoglu S, Canbolat Y, Borucu H, Danilov V, Rzakoulieva A. Effect of magnetic field on soybean yield [Glycine max L. Merrill]. Turkish Association of Biophysics, XI National Biophysics Congress, Abstract Book. 1999;pp:60.
35. Pietruszewski ST. Effect of alternating magnetic field on germination, growth and yield of plant seeds. Int. Agrophysics. 1999 a;5:209-215.
36. Pietruszewski ST. Influence of pre-sowing magnetic biostimulation on germination and yield of wheat. Int Agrophysics. 1999 b;13:241-244.
37. Pittman UJ. Biomagnetic responses in potatoes. Can J Plant Sci. 1972;52:727-733.
38. Renia FG, Pascual LA, Fundora IA. Influence of a Stationary Magnetic Field on water relations in lettuce Seeds. Part II: Experimental Results. Bioelectromagnetics. 2001;22:596-602.
39. Vakharia DN, Davariya RL, Parameswaran M. Influence of magnetic treatment on groundnut yield and attributes. Indian J. Plant Physiol. XXXIV.1991;131-136.
40. Yurttas B, Atak C, Gökdoan G, Canbolat Y, Danilov V, Rzakoulieva A. Detection of the positive effect of magnetic field on sunflower plants [Helianthus annuus L.]. Turkish Association of Biophysics, XI National Biophysics Congress, Abstract Book. 1999; pp: 59.
41. Amiri MC, Dadkhah AA. On reduction in the surface tension of water due to magnetic treatment. Colloids Surf A: Physicochem Eng Aspects. 2006; 278:252-255.
42. Smikhina LP. Changes in refractive index of water on magnetic treatment. Colloid J. 1981;2:401-404.
43. Maheshwari BL and Grewal HS. Magnetic treatment of irrigation water: Its effects on vegetable crop yield and water productivity. Agric Water Manage. 2009; 96: 1229-1236.
44. Takatshinko Y. Hydromagnetic systems and their role in creating micro climate. International Symposium on Sustainable Management of Salt Affected Soils. Cairo. Egypt: 1997;22-28 Sept.
45. Repacholi MH, Greenebaum B. Interaction of static and extremely low frequency electric and magnetic fields with living systems: Health effects and research needs. Bioelectromagnetics. 1999;20:133–160.
46. Sahebjamei H, Abdolmaleki P, Ghanati F. Effects of magnetic field on the antioxidant enzyme activities of suspensioncultured tobacco cells. Bioelectromagnetics. 2007;28:42–47.
47. Ruiz Juan M. Bretones G, Baghour M. Relationship between boron and phenolic metabolism in tobacco leaves. Phytochem.1998;48:269-272.
48. Dixon RA and Paiva N. Stress-induced phenylpropanoid metabolism. Plant Cell. 1995;7:1085-1097.
49. Sreenivasulu N, Grimm B, Wobus U, Weschke W. Differential response of antioxidant compounds to salinity stress in salt-tolerant and salt-sensitive seedlings of foxtail millet [Setaria italica]. Physiol. Plant. 2000;109:435-442.
50. Coley PD. Costs and benefits of defense by tannins in a neotropical tree. Oecologia. 1986;70:238-241.
51. Waring RH and Pitman GB. Modifying Iodgepole pine stands to change susceptibility to mountain pine beetle attack. Ecology. 1985; 66: 889-897.
52. Wong CC, Li HB, Cheng KW, Chen F. A systematic survey of antioxidant activity of 30 Chinese medicinal plants using the ferric reducing antioxidant power assay. Food Chem. 2006;97:705-711.
53. Sgherri C, Navari-Izzo F, Pardossi A, Soressi G, Izzo R. The inﬂuence of diluted seawater and ripening stage on the content of antioxidants in fruits of different tomato genotypes. J. Agric. Food. Chem. 2007;55:2452-2458.
54. Ahmed ibrahim M, Bassem mohsen E. International journal of engineering and applied sciences. 2012; 2:36-44
55. Alikamanolu S, Yaycılı O, Atak Ç, Rzakoulieva A. Effect of magnetic field and gamma radiation on paulowinia tomentosa tissue culture. J. Biotechnology & Biotechnological Equipment. 2007;21:49-53.