1. Jafari MA, Modir-rahmati A. Production of Populus euphratica Oliv. × P. alba L. hybrid poplars through ovary and ovule cultures. Plant Genetic Newsletter. 2000:122:13-15.
2. Dandekar AM, Martin LA, McGranahan GH. Genetic transformation and Foreign gene expression in walnut tissue. J. of American society for Horticultural Scince 1988:113;945-949.
3. Manning, WE. The classification within the Juglandaceae. Annals of Missouri Botanical Garden. 1978:65: 1058-1087.
4. McGranahan GH, Tulecke W, Arulsekar S. and Hansen JJ. Intergeneric hybridization in Juglandaceae: Petrocarya sp. x Juglans regia. J of American society for Horticultural Scince. 1986:111;627-630.
5. Clark J, Hemery G. and Savill P. Early growth and form of common walnut (Juglans regia L.) in mixture with tree and shrub nurse species in southern England. Forestry. 2008:81:631-644.
6. Woeste K. Heartwood production in a 35-year old black walnut progeny test. Can J Forest Res. 2002:32:177-181.
7. Jafari MA, Modir-rahmati A, Tavesoli A. Application of ovary and ovule culture in P. alba L x Populus euphratica OLIV hybridization. Silvae Genet. 1998:47:5 -6.
8. Ramming DW. The use of embryo culture in fruit breeding. HortScience 1990:25:393-398.
9. Kalagari M, Jafari MA. Tabari M, Hosseini : Intraspecific hybridization of Populus euphratica Oliv. Using in vitro technique. J of Sci Islamic Republic of Iran. 2004:15:109-122.
10. Li W, Wang R, Zhu X. On the embryo development and ovule culture of interspecific hybrids between Populus simonii and P. pyramidalis Barkh. Acta Bot Sin. 1983:25:409-417.
11. Kouider M, Skirvin R M and Saladin K P. Culture immature embryo of Populus deltoides In Vitro. Can J For Res. 1984:14:965-958.
12. Li W, and Li J. In vitro culture of hybrid ovules in Populus. Sci. Sliv. 21:339-346.
13. Raqiun C, and Trousard L. In vitro ovary embryo culture as a tool for poplar hybridization Can J Bot, 1993:71:1271-1275
14. Payghamzadeh K. Somatic embryogenesis from immature cotyledons and meristemic culture of walnut (Juglans regia L.). The MSc thesis. College of agriculture, Dep of Plant breeding and Biotechnology, University of Agricultural and Natural Resources of Sari, Iran. 2008:pp 48-77.
15. Dumanoglu H. Dessiccation using saturated salt solutions and improvement germination rate of walnut (Juglans regia L.) somatic embryos. Turk J Agric For. 2000:24:491-498.
16. Cornu D, Jay-Allemand C. Micropropagation of hybrid walnut trees (Juglans nigra × Juglans regia) through culture and multiplication of embryos. Ann. Sci. For 1988:46:113-116.
17. Kukharchyka N, Kastrickaya M. Embryo rescue techniques in Prunus L. breeding. Journal of Fruit and Ornamental Plant Research Vol. 14 (Suppl. 1), 2006.
18. Pinto ACQ, Rogers SMD, Byrne DH. Growth of immature peach embryos in response to media, ovule support method, and ovule perforation.Hort Science. 1994:29:1081-1083.