1. Ghahraman A. Colorful flora Iran, Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands publications, 1994.
2. Zargari A. Medicinal Plants, Amir Kabir publications, 1990.
3. Akbarzadeh M. Medicinal species from Lamiaceae family in Vaaz region-Mazandaran. Iran J. Med. Arom. Plants 2003;1:36-45.
4. Hosseini SA, Abarsaji Gh, Hosseini SA. Medicinal plants of Golestan province. Iran J. Med. Arom. Plants 2008;24:472-499.
5. Soltanipour MA. Medicinal plants of Hormozgan province. Iran J. Med. Arom. Plants 2001;8:63-90.
6. Javidtash I. Medicinal plants of Fars province. Iranian Iranian J of Med & Aromatic Plants. 2001;11:103-148.
7. Akbarinia A, Babakhanloo P. Medicinal plants of Qazvin province. Iran J. Med. Arom. Plants 2002;16:103-148.
8. Akbarzadeh A, Jaimand K, Hemmati A, and Khanjani shiraz B. Medicinal plants of Gilan province and their applications. Iran J. Med. Arom. Plants 2010;26:326-347.
9. Hoshidari F. Medicinal plants of Kurdestan province. Iranian J of Med & Aromatic Plants. 2009;25:92-103.
10. Rashvand S. Investigation and identification medical trees and shrubs in Qazvin province forest land. 1st conference on National Botanical Garden of Iran. Res Institute of Forests & Rangelands. 2011.
11. Nemati Peykani M, Jalilian N. Medicinal plants of Kermanshah province. Taxon. Biosyst. J. 2012;4:69-78.
12. Akbarinia A, Babakhanloo P, Mozaffarian V. Floristic and phytosological studies of Gazvin medicinal plants. Pajouhesh & Sazandegi 2006;72:70-76.
14. Grabherr G, Reiter K, Willner, W. Towards objectivity in vegetation classification: the example of the Austrian forests. J. Plant Ecol. 2003;169:21-34.
15. Comin F. Multivariate analysis of semi-arid vegetation of southern Spain.CSIS J. Environ. 2005; 65:42-60.
16. Baruch Z. Vegetation-environment relationships and classification of seasonal savannas in Venezuela. Flora-Morphology,Distribution, Functional Ecology of plants. 2005;200:49-64.
17. Barrett G. Vegetation communities on the shores of a salt lake in semi-arid Western Australia. J. Arid. Environ. 2006;67:77-89.
18. Taghipoor A, Mesdaghi M, Heshmati Gh, Rastegar Sh. Effect environment factors on distribution species on Behshahr. J. Agron. Natl. Res. Sci. 2008;4:66-75.
19. Heydari M, Mahdavi A, Roshan Sina A. Relation between physiography and soil characteristic with species groups in Meleh gavan (Ilam Province). J. Forest Spruce Invest. Iran 2009;2:35-43.
20. Zare Chahouki MA. Effective environmental factors on distribution of plant species (Case study: Donbalid rangelands of Taleghan). J. Water Manag. Res. (Pajouhesh & Sazandegi). 2012;94:65-73.
21. Khalifehzadeh R, Farahnak Ghazani M. Using GIS, ordination and discriminant analysis for studying habitat characteristics of medicinal plants from Compositae family; Case study: Boushehr province, Iran J. Biodivers. Environ. Sci. 2014;5:18-23.
22. Akbarzadeh M, Ghelichnia H. Ecological zones of Iran, Vegetation types of Sari region, Res Institute of Forests and Rangelands publications, 2010.
23. Ghelichnia H, Akbarzadeh M, Jafari B. Ecological zones of Iran, Vegetation types of Amol, Res Institute of Forests and Rangelands publications, 2009.
24. Abtahi SF. Ecological zones of Iran, Vegetation types of Qazvin province, Res Institute of Forests and Rangelands publications, 2001.