1. Davazdah Emami S, Majnoun Hosseini N. Cultivation and production of some medicinal and spicy herbs. Tehran, Iran: Tehran University Press. 2008. In Persian
2. Sahhaf Z, Moharamipour S, Negahban M, Saharkhiz MJ. Effect of Ajowan essential oil on the confused flour beetles. Proceedings of 2nd Conference of Medicinal Herbs. Tehran, Iran: Shahed University of Tehran. 2004;115.
3. Omidbaigi R, Approaches to production and processing of medicinal herbs. Tehran, Iran: Fekr-e Rooz Press. 2009. In Persian
4. Ramroudi M, Keikhajaleh M, Geloy M, Seghatoleslami, MJ, Baradaran R. Effect of micronutrient foliar spray and irrigation regimes on quantitative and qualitative yield of Plantago ovata Forsk. J Agro. 2011;3:219-226. In Persian
5. Khazaie HR, Sabet Teimouri M, Najafi F. Investigation on yield and quality of Isabgol (Plantago ovata) L. under different irrigation regimes and seeding rates. IranJ Agric Res. 2007;5:77-84. In Persian
6. Baher ZF, Mirza M, Ghorbanli M, Rezaii MB. The influence of water stress on plant height, herbal and essential oil yield and composition of Satureja hortensis L. Flavour Fragrance J. 2002;17:275-277.
7. Colom MR, Vazzana C. Water stress effects on three cultivars of Eragrostis curvula. Itali J Agron. 2002;6:127-132.
8. Akbarinia A, Ghalavand A, Sefidcon F, Rezaee MB, Sharifi A. Study on the effect of different rates of chemical fertilizer, manure and mixture of them on seed yield and main compositions of essential oil of Ajowan (Trachyspermum copticum). Pajouhesh & Sazandegi. 2003;16:32-41. In Persian
9. Malakouti MJ. Sustainable agriculture and yield increase by optimum fertilization in Iran. Tehran. Iran: Nashr-e Amouzesh Press. 1996. In Persian
10. Fallahi J. Effect of bio-fertilizers and chemical fertilizers on quantitative and qualitative traits of chamomile. M.Sc. Thesis. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Department of Agriculture. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. 2009. In Persian
11. Azzaz NA, Hassan EA, Hamad EH. The chemical constituent and vegetative and yielding characteristics of fennel plants treated with organic and bio-fertilizer instead of mineral fertilizer. Aus J Basic App Sci. 2009;3:579-587.
12. Sanches Govin E, Rodrigues Gonzales H, Carballo Guerra. Ifluencia de los abonos organicos y biofertilizantes en la calidad de las especies medicinales Calendula officinalis L. y Matricaria recutita L.
13. Shaalan MN. Influence of bio-fertilizers and chicken manure on growth, yield and seeds quality of Nigella sativa L. plants. Egypt J Agric Res. 2005;83:811-828.
14. Mandal K, Saravanan R, Maiti S. Effect of different levels of N, P and K on downy mildew (Peronospora plantaginis) and seed yield of Plantago ovata. Crop Protection. 2008;27:988-995.
15. Sangwan NS, Farooqi HA, Shabih F, Sangwan RS. Regulation of essential oil production in plants. Plant Growth Reg. 2001;34:3-21
16. Lotfi A, Vahabi Sedehi AA, Ganbari A, Heydari M. The effect of deficit irrigation and manure on quantity and quality traits of platago ovata Forssk. in Sistan region. Iran J Med Aroma Plants. 2009;24:506-518. In Persian
17. Ahmadian A, Ganbari A, Geloy M. Effect of manure on quantitative and qualitative yield and chemical indices of cumin essential oil. Pajouhesh & Sazandegi. 2006 4:1-10. In Persian
18. Ahmadian A, Ganbari A, Geloy M. Interaction between drought stress and manure for yield components, essential oil content and its chemical composition in cumin (Cuminum cyminum) L. Iran J Field Crop Sci. 2009;40:173-180. In Persian
19. Patra DD, Anwar M, Singh S, Prasad A, Singh DV. Aromatic and medicinal plants for salt and moisture stress conditions. Proceedings a Symposium on Recent Advances in Management of Arid Ecosystem. 1999;347-350. India.
20. Koocheki A, Mokhtari V, Taherabadi S, Kalantari S. The effect of water stress on yield, yield components and qualitative traits of Plantago ovata and Plantago psyillium. J Water Soil. 2011;25:656-664. In Persian
21. Krishmamoorthy V, Madalager MB. Bishop weeds (Trachyspermum ammi): An essential crop for north Karntaka. J Med Aroma Plant Sci. 1999;21:996-998.
22. Krishnamoorthy V, Madalager MB. Effect of interaction of nitrogen and phosphorus on seed and essential oil of Ajowan (Trachyspermum ammi). J Spices Aroma Crop. 2000;9:137-139.
23. Jeliazkova EA, Zheljazkov VD, Craker LE, Yankov B, Georgieva T. NPK fertilizer and yield of peppermint Menta X Piperita. In II WOCMAP Congress Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Part 3: Agricultural Production, Post-Harvest Techniques, Biotechnology. 1999;233-236.
24. Sharifi Ashourabadi A. A study on the effect of soil fertility on agronomical ecosystems. Department of Agronomy. Tehran: Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch. In Persian. 2007.
25. Patterson TB, Guy RD, Dang QL. Whole-plant nitrogen and water relations traits, and their associated trade-offs, in adjacent muskeg and upland boreal spruce species. Oecologia. 1997;110:160-168.
26. Koocheki A, Nassiri Mahallati M, Azizi G. The effect of different irrigation intervals and plant densities on yield and yield components of two fennel (Foenicolum vulgare) landraces. Iran J Agric Sci. 2006;4:131-140. In Persian to Cymbopogon martinii var. motia by rhizobacteria, AMF and Azospirillum inoculation. Microb Res. 2001;156:146-149.
27. Najafi F. Effect of irrigation interval and plant density on quantity and quality of psyillium. M.Sc. Thesis. Department of Agronomy. Mashhad. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. 2001. In Persian
28. Ehsanipour A, Razmjoo K, Zeinali H. Effect of nitrogen rates on yield, yield components and essential oil content of several fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) Mill. populations. Iran J Med Aroma Plants. 2013;28:579-593. In Persian
29. Ehteramian K. Effect of different N rates and planting dates on yield and yield components of cumin in Koushkak region of Fars. M.Sc. Thesis. Department of Agronomy. Shiraz University. 2001. In Persian
30. Kafi M, Keshmiri E. A study on yield and yield components of a landrance and an Indian cultivar of cumin (Cuminum cyminum) under drought and salinity stresses. J Hortic Sci. 2011;25:327-334. In Persian.
31. Darzi MT, Ghalavand A, Rejali F, Sefidkon F. Effects of biofertilizers application on yield and yield components in fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) Mill. Iran J Med Arom Plants. 2006;22:276-292. In Persian
32. Koocheki A. Plant improvement in rain-fed farming. Mashhad, Iran. Jahad-e Daneshgahi Press. 1997. In Persian
33. Ratti N, Kumar S, Verma, HN, Gautam SP. Improvement in bioavailability of tricalcium phosphate Revistan Cubana de Plantas Medicinales. 2005;10:1.
34. Amiridehahmadi SR, Rezvani Moghaddam P, Ehyayi HR. Effect of drought stress on some morphological traits and yield of three medicinal herbs of dill (Anethum graveolens), coriander (Coriandrum sativum) and fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) in greenhouse conditions. Iran J Field Crops Res. 2012;10:116-124. In Persian
35. Wright PR, Morgan JM, Jessop RS, Gass A. Comparative adaptation of canola (Brassica napus) and Indian mustard (B. juncea) to soil water deficits: yield and yield components. Fields Crops Res. 1995;42:1-13.
36. Vafabakhsh J, Nassiri Mahallati M, Koocheki A. Effects of drought stress on radiation use efficiency and yield of winter canola (Brassica napus) L. Iran J Agric Res. 2008;6:193-204. In Persian
37. Sell CS. AFragrant introduction to terpenoid chemistry. The Royal Society of Chemistry, Thomas, Graham House, Scientific Park Miltron Roasd Cambidge,UK. 2003.
38. Teles S, Pereira JA, Oliveira LM, Malheiro R, Machado SS, Lucchese AM, Silva F. Organic and mineral fertilization influence on biomass and essential oil production, composition and antioxidant activity of Lippia origanoides H.B.K. Ind Crops and Prod. 2014;59:169–176.