1. Varnam A, Sutherland JM. Beverages: technology, chemistry and microbiology, Springer Science & Business Media, New York. 2012.
2. Karadeniz F. Main organic acid distribution of authentic citrus juices in Turkey. Turk J Agric Fore. 2004;28:267-271.
3. Preedy VR, Watson RR, Pate VB. Nuts and seeds in health and disease prevention, Academic Press, London. 2011.
4. Rostagno MA, Prado JM. Natural product extraction: principles and applications, Royal Society of Chemistry, London. 2013.
5. Paliyath G, Murr DP, Handa AK, Lurie S. Postharvest biology and technology of fruits, vegetables and flowers, John Wiley & Sons, New York. 2009.
6.Rees D, Farrell G, Orchard J. Crop post-harvest: science and technology, perishables. Vol 3, John Wiley & Sons, Uk . 2012.
7. Barry GH, Castle WS, Davies FS. Rootstocks and plant water relations affect sugar accumulation of citrus fruit via osmotic adjustment. J Am Soc Hortic Sci. 2004;129:881-889.
8. Bermejo A, Cano A. Analysis of nutritional constituents in twenty citrus cultivars from the Mediterranean area at different stages of ripening. Food Nutr Sci. 2012;3:639-650.
9. Legua P, Fornerb JB, Hernandeza FCA, Forner-Giner MA. Total phenolics, organic acids, sugars and antioxidant activity of mandarin (citrus clementina Hort. ex Tan.) variation from rootstock. Sci Hort. 2014;174:60-64.
10. Mashayekhi K, Sadeghi H, Akbarpour V, Atashi S, Mousavizadeh SJ, Abshaei M, Nazari Z. Effect of some citrus rootstocks on the amount of biochemical composition of Parson Brown and Mars oranges in Jiroft. J Hortic Sci. 2013;27:9-17.
11. Van-Wyka AA, Huysamera M, Barry GH. Extended low-temperature shipping adversely affects rind colour of ‘Palmer Navel’ sweet orange [Citrus sinensis (L.) Osb.] due to carotenoid degradation but can partially be mitigated by optimising post-shipping holding temperature. Postharvest Biol Technol. 2009;53:109–116.
12. Kumar D, Singh BP, Kumar P. An overview of the factors affecting sugar content of potatoes. Ann Appl Biol. 2004;145:247-256.
13. Salter A, Wiseman H, Tucker G. Phytonutrients, John Wiley & Sons. New York. 2012.
14. Maloney VJ, Park JiY, Unda F, Mansfield SD. Sucrose phosphate synthase and sucrose phosphate phosphatase interact in planta and promote plant growth and biomass accumulation. J Exp Bot. 2015;1-12.
15. Roa AR, Garcia-Luis A, Barcena JLG, Huguet CM. Effect of 2,4-D on fruit sugar accumulation and invertase activity in sweet orange cv. Salustiana.Aust J Crop Sci. 2015;9:105-111.
16. Tomala K, Andziak J, Jeziorek K, Dziuban R. Influence of rootstock on the quality of 'Jonagolg' apples at harvest and after storage . J Fruit Ornam Plant Res, 2008; 16:31-38.
17. Yang J, Guo L. Biosynthesis of β-carotene in engineered E. coli using the MEP and MVA pathways.Microb Cell Fact. 2014;13:1-11.