1. Omidbeigi R. Production and processing of medicinal plants. Tarrahan Nashe press, Tehran. 2007: 176 [Farsi].
2. Sharma R. Agro-techniques of medicinal plants. Daya Publishing House; 2004, 264 pages.
3. Kouchaki A R. Agriculture in arid areas: cereals, industrial crops and forage plants (Translated). Sientific Information Database Press (University of Mashhad). 2009: 202 pages.
4. Baba SA, Malik SA. Determination of total phenolic and flavonoid content, antimicrobial and antioxidant activity of a root extract of Arisaema jacquemontii Blume. JTUSCI. 2015;9:449-454. doi: 10.1016/j.jtusci.2014.11.001
5. Lixandru BE, Dracea NO, Dragomirescu CC, Dragulescu EC, Coldea I L, Anton L, et al. Antimicrobial activity of plant essential oils against bacterial and fungal species involved in food poisoning and/or food decay. Roum Arch Microbiol Immunol. 2010; 69: 224-230. Epub 2011/04/06.
6. Adwan GM, Abu-Shanab B, Adwan K, Abu-Shanab F. Antibacterial effects of nutraceutical plants growing in Palestine on Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Turkish J Biol. 2007; 30:239-242.
7. Razban M, Pirzad A. Effect of different amounts of superabsorbent under irrigation regimes on growth and drought tolerance as second crop of German chamomile (Matricaria recutita). J Agric Sci & sustainable production. 2011;21:123-137.
8. Moeini-Alishah H, Heidari R, Hassani A, Asadi-Dizaji A. Effect of water stress on some morphological and biochemical characteristics of purple basil (Ocimum basilicum). Biological Sci. 2006;6:763-767.
9. Nezami S, Neamati H, Aroei H, Bagheri A. Three genera of mint response to water stress under controlled conditions. Agric Sci Technol. 2012;26:1053-1061.
10. Omidbeigi R, Hassan A, Sefidkon F. Essential oil content and composition of sweet Basil (Ocimum basilicum) at different irrigation regimes. J Essen oil Bearing plants. 2003;6: 104-108.
11. Rampino P, Spano G, Pataleo S, Mita G, Napier J A, Di Fonzo N, et al. Molecular analysis of a durum wheat ‘stay green’mutant: expression pattern of photosynthesis-related genes. J Cereal Sci. 2006;43:160-168.
12. Araus JL, Casdesus J, Bort J. Recent tools for screening of physiological traits determining yield. In: Application of Physioloyy in Wheat Breeding. Reynolds, MP, Ortiz- Monasterio, J Mcnab, A, Mexico, D F, CIMMYT. 2001:59-77.
13. Zhu X, Kandola JS, Ghahramani Z, Lafferty JD. Nonparametric Transforms of Graph Kernels for Semi-Supervised Learning. NIPS 2004. 1641-1648 pages.
14. Zehtab-Salmasi S, Javanshir A, Omidbaigi R, Alyari H, Ghassemi-Golezani K. Effects of water supply and sowing date on performance and essential oil production of anise (Pimpinella anisum L.). Acta Agronomica Hungarica. 2001;49:75-81.
15. Aziz EE, Hendawy S. Effect of soil type and irrigation intervals on plant growth, essential oil yield and constituents of Thymus vulgaris plant. Am Eurasian J Agric Environ Sci. 2008;4:443-450.
16. Seeger E M, Baun A, Kästner M, Trapp S. Insignificant acute toxicity of TiO2 nanoparticles to willow trees. Journal of Soils and Sediments. 2009; 9(1): 46-53.
17. Banj S A, Eshaghi R J, Alijanpour A, Pato M. Effects of super-absorbent application and irrigation period on the growth of pistachio seedlings (Pistacia atlantica),(Case study: Dr. Javanshir nursery, Piranshahr). Iranian J forest. 2012;4:101-112.
18. Daneshmand MH, Bahernik Z, Abbaszadeh B. Effects of water stress and mineral zeolite application on quantitative and qualitative characteristics basil, Hungarian cultivars. 6th Congress of Horticultural Sciences. 2009: pages 123-129.
19. Arazmjo A, Heidari M, Ghanbari A. The effect of water stress and three sources of fertilizers on flower yield, physiological parameters and nutrient uptake in chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla L.). Iranian J Med Aromatic Plants. 2010;25:482-494.
20. Adams R P. Identification of essential oil components by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry. Allured publishing corporation; 2007, 342 pages.
21. Pourmousavi S, Galavi M, Daneshian J, Ghanbari A, Basyrani N. Effect of drought and manure on moisture content, the stability of the cell membrane and chlorophyll content of soybean leaves. J Agric Sci Natural Resources. 2007;14: 327-337.
22. Moaveni P, Aliabadi-Farahani H, Maroufi K. Effect of Tio2 Nanoparticles Spraying on Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) Under Field Condition. Advances in Environ biol. 2011;5:2208-2210.
23. Kazempour S, Tajbakhsh M. Some anti-transpiration effect on growth characteristics, yield and yield components of maize under limited irrigation. Iranian J Agric Sci. 2002;33:205-211.
24. Charles DJ, Joly RJ, Simon JE. Effects of osmotic stress on the essential oil content and composition of peppermint. Phytochem. 1990;29:2837-2840.
25. Frozandeh M, Sirousmehr A R, Ghanbari A, Asgharipour M R, Khamari E. The effect of drought stress and composting of municipal solid waste on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of peppermint. Iranian J Field Crops Res. 2012;9:670-677. doi:10.22067/gsc.v9i4.13262
26. Hassani A. Effect of drought stress on the growth, yield and essential oil of moldavian. (Dracacocephahum moldavica L.). J Med Aromatic Plants. 2006;22:256-261.
27. Babaee K, Dehaghi M A, Sanavi S M, Jabbari R. Water deficit effect on morphology, prolin content and thymol percentage of Thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.). Iranian J Med Aromatic Plants. 2010;26:239-251.
28. Sayyadi A, Ahmadi J, Asghari B, Hosseini S M. Effect of abiotic stress for adding of thymol and some fenolic compounds on plant medicinl Thyme. Eco-Phytochem J Medicinal Plants. 2014;2:50-61.
29. Fatima S, Farooqi A, Srikant S. Effect of drought stress and plant density on growth and essential oil metabolism in citronella java (Cymbopogen winterianus Jowitt). J Med Arom Plant Sci. 2000; 22: 563-567.
30. Petropoulos S, Daferera D, Polissiou M, Passam H. The effect of water deficit stress on the growth, yield and composition of essential oils of parsley. Scientia Hortic. 2008;115:393-397.
31. Haghighi M, Daneshmand B. Comparison of titanium and nano-titanium on growth and photosynthesis of tomato changes in hydroponics. J Sci Technol o Greenhouse Culture. 2012;4:73-79.
32. Shafiei M, Tadvin MR. Nano-titanium dioxide plant germination effect on some indices Okapi rapeseed oil. Thirteenth meeting of the Conference of Crop Seeds of Science and Technology, Iran. 2014.
33. Janssen A, Scheffer J, Svendsen AB. Antimicrobial activity of essential oils: a 1976-1986 literature review. Aspects of the test methods. Planta Med. 1987;53:395-398.
34. Feizi H, Kamali M, Rezvani-Moghaddam P. The effects of different concentrations of nanoparticles and nano titanium dioxide on seed germination and seedling growth fennel. The first national conference on the use of medicinal plants and traditional medicine, lifestyle, University of Torbat-heidaryeh, Iran. 2013.
35. Martínez-Sánchez F, Carvajal M, Frutos M, Giménez J, Alcaraz C. Titanium in the nutrition of Capsicum annuum L. plants. Ciencia Agronómica. 1991;11:73-78.
36. Kuzel S, Hruby M, Cígler P, Tlustoš P, Van Nguyen P. Mechanism of physiological effects of titanium leaf sprays on plants grown on soil. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2003;91:179-189.
37. Lu CM, Zhang CY, Wen JQ, Wu GR, Tao MX. Research of the effect of nanometer materials on germination and growth enhancement of Glycine max and its mechanism. Soybean Sci. 2002; 21:168-172.
38. Anonymous. Method of Accelerating Metabolism and Growth of Plant Using the Corpuscular of Titanium Dioxide. Sun Plus Corp., a Handbook; 2002, 1-31 pages.
39. Owolade O, Ogunleti D, Adenekan M. Titanium dioxide affects disease development and yield of edible cowpea. EJEAF chem. 2008;7:2942-2947.
40. Wojcik P, Wojcik M. Growth and nutrition of M. 26 EMLA apple rootstock as influenced by titanium fertilization. J Plant Nutrition. 2001;24:1575-1588.
41. Wojcik P, Klamkowski K. “Szampion” Apple Tree Response to Foliar Titanium Application. J Plant Nutrition. 2005;27:2033-2046.
42. Fazeli-Nasab B, Rossello J A, Mokhtarpour A. Effect of TiO2 nanoparticles in thyme under reduced irrigation conditions. Potravinarstvo Slovak J Food Sci. 2018;12:622-627.
43. Bagheri M, Yeganeh H, Bakhshande M. The physiological effects of stress caused by polyethylene glycol Atylm on germination characteristics of medicinal species Thymus koteschanus and Thymus daenensis. The National Conference of medicinal plants, Sari, Mazandaran University Jihad Uni. 2010.
44. Yang L, Watts D J. Particle surface characteristics may play an important role in phytotoxicity of alumina nanoparticles. Toxicology letters. 2005;158:122-132.
45. Karamdkelath S, Astaraei A R, Emmami H. Effect of Titanium Nitric Oxide, Urban Waste Compost and Humic Acid on Growth Characteristics and Performance of Peppermint Mint (Mentha piperita L.). Second National Conference on Medicinal Plants and Sustainable Agriculture2004. Available from: https://www.civilica.com/Paper-MPSA02-MPSA02_227.html.
46. Sayed-ahmadi A, Bakhshandeh A, Gharineh M A. Evaluation of physiological characteristics and grain yield of cultivars under drought conditions at the end of the season, weather conditions in Ahvaz. Journal of agricultural research. 2015;71:71-80.
47. Osborne S L, Scheppers J S, Francis D D, Schlemmer M R. Use of spectral radiance to in season biomass and grain yield in nitrogen and water – stressed corn. Crop Science. 2002;42:165-171.
48. Lawlor D W, Cornic G. Photosynthetic carbon assimilation and associated metabolism in relation to water deficits in higher plants. Plant Cell and Environment. 2002;25:275-294.
49. Malakouti M J, Homaee M. Soil fertility of Arid and semi-arid regions “Difficulties and Solutions”. 2nd Edition. Tarbiat Modarres University Press Pp 492. 2004.
50. Buttar G S, Thind H S, Aujla M S. Methods of planting and irrigation at various level nitrogen affect the seed yield and water use efficiency in transplanted oil seed rape (Brassica napus L.). Agric Water Management. 2006;85:253-260.
51. Kazi B R, Oad F C, Jamro G H, Jamil L A, Lakho A A. Correlation study between irrigation frequencies and brassica plant character. J Applied Sci. 2002;6:625-627.
52. Smith F A, Smith S E. Tansley review on 96. Structural diversity in vesicular – arbuscular mycorrhiza symbiosis. New phytologist. 1997;137:373-388.
53. Paygozar Y, Ghanbari A, Heydari M, Tavassoli A. Effect of foliar application of certain micronutrients on qualitative and quantitative characteristics of pearl millet (Pennisetum glacum) under drought stress. J Agric Sci. 2009;3:67-79.
54. Huixing S. Effects of VAM on host plant in the condition of drought stress and its Mechanisms. Electronic Journal of Biology. 2005;1:44-48.
55. Afkari-Bajehbaj A, Qasimov N, Yarnia M. Effects of drought stress and potassium on some of the physiological and morphological traits of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) cultivars. J Food Agric & Environment. 2009;7:448-451.
56. Miri H R. Water use efficiency in plant biology. 2008, 522 pages.
57. Mirza M, Baher-nik Z, B A. Quantitative and qualitative evaluation of oil Savory (Satureja hortensis L) during the drought on the farm. Medicinal Plants Res Institute Forests Rangelands. 2004;21:76-88.